Thursday, October 4, 2012

Book Contest

Contest starts Friday 10/5 at 11:59pm EST and ends Friday 10/12 at 11:59pm EST

I am a huge fan of Debbie Corso's writing and her book Healing from Borderline Personality Disorder: My Journey through Dialectical Behavioral Therapy is now available here for download.  I believe in both Debbie's writing as well as DBT so much, I am giving away 5 copies this week and there are 2 ways to win one;

1) Leave a comment here with an e-mail address.  (You can create a 1 time junk e-mail address)

2) Become a fan of my twitter then tweet: "Just entered to win 1 of 5 copies of Healing from Borderline Personality Disorder by Debbie Corso.  Follow @APazMA and RT to enter #BPDBook"

After I receive 200 entries or by 10/12/2012 at 11:59pm EST, whichever comes first I will contact the 5 winners and ask for an e-mail address for those on twitter so I can "gift" the book to you.  I will not use your e-mail address for anything else besides sending the book and an e-mail confirming the book was sent.  If I can not get in touch with any winner within a week (and I will try my hardest to do so) I will give the remaining book(s) to another contestant.  The winners will be selected at random.  2 entries per person per day allowed (1 on here and 1 on twitter, so 14 total max.)  I will give 2 books to 2 winners from the blog and 2 books to 2 people from Twitter, the final book will go to whichever method gets more entries. Failure to comply with rules, such as tweeting your entry more than once a day will make you disqualified.  If you have questions tweet me!

Please play fair as I plan on doing this once a month with different books I purchase.

6 comments:

  1. Hello! I would love to win a copy of this awesome looking book, I've heard so much about it!
    My email is ollie.clews@live.co.uk

    Thanks! :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Congrats you won! I will be e-mailing the book to you shortly. If you don't receive it by Wed let me know.

      Delete
  2. As just having been recently diagnosed, this book wold be a heaven sent!

    Email: womentalhealth@gmail.com

    Thanks!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Congrats you won! I will be e-mailing the book to you shortly. If you don't receive it by Wed let me know.

      Delete
  3. Hi, I have heard so much about this book on twitter, and would love to win a copy :)

    Email : naomialicemoorhouse@hotmail.co.uk

    Thank you :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I would love a copy! !
    Email: jason25k@comcast.net

    ReplyDelete