Saturday, December 1, 2012

Book Contest Winners!

*The e-books were e-mailed out today and the other 2 books were ordered and will arrive shortly*

I am happy to announce the winners, whom  all have been notified.  I received 53 entries and had 12 winners in total- twice as much as November's contest.  Some of you entered here and on twitter and a few daily.  Below are the winners.  If you won Buddha and the Borderline or Gift of Imperfection please e-mail (alicia.paz.ma(at)gmail.com) or DM on twitter your physical address so I can have it shipped to you via Amazon.  I will send the e-books and 2 other books out once I get everyone's e-mail and physical addresses- hopefully Monday.) I abbreviated all names listed below for privacy.

Stop Sabotaging: 31 Day DBT Challenge to Change Your Life

  • Stephanie J (Blogger)
  • Jennifer C (Blogger)
  • Paul K (Twitter)
  • Tee B (Twitter/Blogger)
  • Befuddled N (Twitter)
  • The Guy... (Twitter)
  • HeavensP (Blogger)
  • Rhonda (Blogger)
  • Cass (Blogger
  • Dltd (Blogger)

The Buddha and the Borderline

  • MsStitch (Twitter)

The Gift of Imperfection

  • Stephanie E (Twitter/Blogger)


No comments:

Post a Comment